Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait a minute......the fuck happened to my protection?

What the fuck is going on in here?

aight....its friday...so fuck it....leggo

I see being nice dont get you nowhere, so im done with exchanging pleasantries. I aint bout to type a titan just to explain myself

Not one single person who in here giving me shit has @'d me to this thread since before monday. I normally dont check the thread unless i am notified.

I think ya'll need to understand what it is that I can't do that Goldie can do, then you can direct your inquiries better.

If you want name changes, banners for bank protection, name color changes and all of that along with bank transactions, holla at Goldie. Goldie usually takes care of cosmetic stuff then he will usually take care of the money side of it, but occasionally, he asks me to do it. If im around, i do

if you want to just move money to and from your stash, actually rob someone, or collect winnings etc...holla at me. If im not around, holla at goldie.

If you and another poster have made some sort of transaction, ya'll can do that shit b/t the two of you just by hitting the respective persons bank amount under their avi, and select the amount you need to transfer. This doesnt require any involvement from me or goldie.

then we define what a titan is differently b/c that certainly wasnt one

Nobody @'s you to the thread because Goldie handles everything now. While you were in your roach motel all of that was decided.

I don't know what the fuck AP talking about

Where the fuck is my BP and money b

I don't know what the fuck AP talking about

Where the fuck is my BP and money b

You gotta blame kandy fam. Anytime a poster is robbed that has bp the robber pays to break the protection, so now the poster has to repurchase bp. After Kandy robbed u , u never repurchased bp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back