Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fault fam, ima need 100k more out of my stash, forgot ima need some bread for me after i paid az and whiskas back.

I'll remove the 100k from my stash amount now.

My fault fam, ima need 100k more out of my stash, forgot ima need some bread for me after i paid az and whiskas back.

I'll remove the 100k from my stash amount now.

Both @Azlyn and I have said you could borrow the stash without paying for the robbery as long as there was some interest for us, so you are good as far as I am concerned.

:mynigga:

Darn I never knew being a criminal was this much fun! ABW turned me into a gambler and bank robbery accomplice.

:clawd:

Last edited:
I sent the money to ur bank instead of ur stash. I can take the money out of ur bank to pay for ur stash protection tho. @Whiskas

The funny shit is, I plotted this before he robbed me. You don't think I knew I had 120k sittin in the bank for mfs to see? lol Wanted a mf to give me a reason to rob em.

With that said

I'm robbing @Azlyn stash. She has 180k , it costs 50k to rob so that gives me 130k.

I currently have 395k in the stash, add the 130 and that's 525k

I will then rob @Whiskas who has 101k , after the 50k fee, that will give me 51k profit. Add that 51k to my 525k and I now have 576k, which is double what @Chi-Town B has.

I will be robbing his 275,124 and after the 50k fee, that'll be 225,125. Add that to what I have and that's 801, 124k.

Taking 15k out for bank protection, that'll leave me with 786k.

Ima need 100k out of my stash @AP21 .

Stash will end with 686k. Thank you @Chi-Town B
Lol reading this shit showed me the futilely of saving any money

kvpaw_s-200x150.gif

@AP21 plz get this $90,665 out of acct before someone attempts to rob me. And I dont want the $500 I won from YG from Pick A Door.

Thank you, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back