Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

oh shit my fault lol I'll do it now

You can't even call yourself a real man, I could snatch your women's bank and you'd be unable to do a thing except moan and complain to kandy.

You look hella weak out here tbh
you dirty motherfucker.......
i will destroy you

i hope josh passes a kidney stone 3 times a day for the rest of his life.....

i hope the next time he takes a shit a blood vessel breaks while he's on the toilet... and there's no paper....and he's home alone......

i hope his car gas needle malfunctions on a quarter tank, and his shit goes on e while he's in the middle of a tunnel.....

i hope the next time hes alone with a girl he gets an uncontrollable sensation of bubble guts that's relentless and discomforting...

i hope josh passes a kidney stone 3 times a day for the rest of his life.....

i hope the next time he takes a shit a blood vessel breaks while he's on the toilet... and there's no paper....and he's home alone......

i hope his car gas needle malfunctions on a quarter tank, and his shit goes on e while he's in the middle of a tunnel.....

i hope the next time hes alone with a girl he gets an uncontrollable sensation of bubble guts that's relentless and discomforting...
:dead2:

How long you been waiting to say this uncle du?

stuff like that doesn't sit on my heart.. it just manifested and i had to get it off as quick as possible so i'm not consumed by the hate like you are...

no one will ever love you

stuff like that doesn't sit on my heart.. it just manifested and i had to get it off as quick as possible so i'm not consumed by the hate like you are...

no one will ever love you
I mean..........you talking to the same guy who got bailed out form a ban without even asking for it, seems I'm pretty easy to love.

I mean..........you talking to the same guy who got bailed out form a ban without even asking for it, seems I'm pretty easy to love.
and they both hate your guts today...

they saw a better person in you than you even see in yourself..

and look at you.. bragging about it,.....you should be ashamed of yourself... but you don't feel shame...

you don't feel anything....you fuckign junkie....

you made both trini and race cry....you hurt their feelings......you're a person who hurts people.........

the right thing to do would be to kill yourself....

but you don't wanna do right...you want to go on infecting the world with your hate and negativity....turning princesses into ball of emotion who can't even see things clearly through all the blurriness of the tears in their eyes.....tears of hurt Josh......

you're a bad person.....go away Josh....we don't want you around here anymore

and they both hate your guts today...

they saw a better person in you than you even see in yourself..

and look at you.. bragging about it,.....you should be ashamed of yourself... but you don't feel shame...

you don't feel anything....you fuckign junkie....

you made both trini and race cry....you hurt their feelings......you're a person who hurts people.........

the right thing to do would be to kill yourself....

but you don't wanna do right...you want to go on infecting the world with your hate and negativity....turning princesses into ball of emotion who can't even see things clearly through all the blurriness of the tears in their eyes.....tears of hurt Josh......

you're a bad person.....go away Josh....we don't want you around here anymore
83532996.gif

Cliff Notes my nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back