Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The ABW Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BHL is the homie, but I'ma use my robbery card and jack her for her 16,723 @AP21

bbwives-tami-dontlikeyou.gif

And delete my account while you at...

On 2nd thought, idk b, I tried to make purple glow when Kandy requested it and it came out trash.

How can I make this process less stressful? Find the exact color that will give it the best glow effect and give you it's swatch numbers?

Nvm. I found the exact color for it to look right, but I just went back to look at what Whiskas did for hers to work...
Ehh I'm good lol. Seems like too much work.
thx tho.

Yup, that'll be perfect. U can ask @Whiskas how she found hers

When I saw the mention in The ABW Store thread I just knew I became the latest robbery victim! Whew!

Btw, @TheMasterKey I bought bank protection again (bought it, lost it and bought back again in that pick a door thread and AP already took the money), so could you add the banner now? Don't want to strut around bannerless attracting unwanted attentions around these parts.

:sup:

Nvm. I found the exact color for it to look right, but I just went back to look at what Whiskas did for hers to work...
Ehh I'm good lol. Seems like too much work.
thx tho.

I found a link (if I could make some screenshots later I will) and it lists all the css color names you can use.

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colors.asp

Glow is hard though, mainly because we have two backgrounds and it's hard to find a shade that looks good on both and still offers enough contrast to the name color, and on top of it the shadow effect looks different on iOS and Windows and I am sure yet again on Android.

@TheMasterKey, the code below can probably give a decent starting point glow for all colors.

Text-Shadow: 0 0 0.3em currentColor;

Last edited:
When I saw the mention in The ABW Store thread I just knew I became the latest robbery victim! Whew!

Btw, @TheMasterKey I bought bank protection again (bought it, lost it and bought back again in that pick a door thread and AP already took the money), so could you add the banner now? Don't want to strut around bannerless attracting unwanted attentions around these parts.

:sup:

I found a link (if I could make some screenshots later I will) and it lists all the css color names you can use.

https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_colors.asp

Glow is hard though, mainly because we have two backgrounds and it's hard to find a shade that looks good on both and still offers enough contrast to the name color, and on top of it the shadow effect looks different on iOS and Windows and I am sure yet again on Android.

@TheMasterKey, the code below can probably give a good starting point glow for all colors.

Text-Shadow: 0 0 0.3em currentColor;
Sweet person lol. Thx for sharing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back