Welcome To aBlackWeb

The ABW hunt for the Truth: Our true origins. The bible, sumerians, annunaki, and alien visitors.

Idk with how humans behave I can fathom why a "god" would say fuck it and throw in the towel.

Dope thread. Cant pay too much attention due to being at work, but im gonna watch some of these vids and get my mind blown this weekend.

It is...@ajackson and @VIBE caught the fade....

Anyone else want work?

I want no smoke. I like reading stuff like this. Im kinda mad i missed this thread because im knowledgeable about this stuff. Seems like yall covered most of the things i wanted to talk about.

Im aware about the parallels of the sumerians and the Bible which shouldnt be shocking. Abraham's father Terah worshipped these gods

I want no smoke. I like reading stuff like this. Im kinda mad i missed this thread because im knowledgeable about this stuff. Seems like yall covered most of the things i wanted to talk about.

Im aware about the parallels of the sumerians and the Bible which shouldnt be shocking. Abraham's father Terah worshipped these gods
It would be great if you can add anything.
I like to be proven wrong and that's why I go hard with certain things. If I'm wrong....I need to be checked.

I'm still a little confused about who the sons of god really are. It's been a debate for centuries. Some people think they are the nephilim and some hold the Sethite view.

The Beta Israel Ethiopians has The Book of Enoch and The Book of Jubilees canonized and they contradict each other. The Book of Jubilees says that the Sons of God are actually the grandchildren of seth that lived in the days of Jared and descended from the holy mountain to mate with the daughters of Cain

I'm still a little confused about who the sons of god really are. It's been a debate for centuries. Some people think they are the nephilim and some hold the Sethite view.

The Beta Israel Ethiopians has The Book of Enoch and The Book of Jubilees canonized and they contradict each other. The Book of Jubilees says that the Sons of God are actually the grandchildren of seth that lived in the days of Jared and descended from the holy mountain to mate with the daughters of Cain
hmmm...
i need to look this up

Got some videos for yall to watch

They’re all over an hour yes but the brother shares some real good information

Back