The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

Three starters with single digits and kuzma being inconsistent.

Pelinka needs to make some calls.

Man, seeing Damian Jones catch lobs yesterday was cool. We have really missed a vertical threat this season. Kid has always been talented, just been injured most of his career. Rooting for him to keep playing well and make the team.

Reactions: Mister
If we fall to somewhere around a 4-8th seed with Bron & AD being out for a while. Do y’all think that’s gonna have a major affect on our potential playoff run?

Without fans I don’t know if home court is gonna be an issue one way or another. So as long as both of them are as close to 100% as possible when the playoffs get here, I think we should be fine.

This next stretch of games is gonna be rough and remind us of the post-Kobe, pre-Lebron era.

If we fall to somewhere around a 4-8th seed with Bron & AD being out for a while. Do y’all think that’s gonna have a major affect on our potential playoff run?

Without fans I don’t know if home court is gonna be an issue one way or another. So as long as both of them are as close to 100% as possible when the playoffs get here, I think we should be fine.

This next stretch of games is gonna be rough and remind us of the post-Kobe, pre-Lebron era.
The upcoming schedule is a mixed one. A good chance we go .500 in the next month as long as no one else gets injured. Maybe i am being too optimistic, but i think we with be ok.

The upcoming schedule is a mixed one. A good chance we go .500 in the next month as long as no one else gets injured. Maybe i am being too optimistic, but i think we with be ok.

I checked the upcoming schedule I think we can go 4-6 over the next 10 games, somewhere around there.

Hopefully someone steps up.

So yea, no longer optimistic, lol. That 2nd qtr was UGLY.

Reactions: Eastbay510