Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (18 or Bust)

Looks like they have figured out the offense, unfortunately the defense is very subpar right now. Mainly because of LeBron. The hope is he turns it on in the playoffs like he has done in the past.

Or Vando comes back and makes a big difference.

I am all for LeBron getting every single dime he can get, as long as we are realistic about the consequences of doing this. This will make it extremely difficult to contend for a title during the life of that contract.

If this happens, I will readjust my expectations, hopefully LeBron does too. Don’t want none of that passive aggressive shit.

I am all for LeBron getting every single dime he can get, as long as we are realistic about the consequences of doing this. This will make it extremely difficult to contend for a title during the life of that contract.

If this happens, I will readjust my expectations, hopefully LeBron does too. Don’t want none of that passive aggressive shit.

No, no, and no.

I am usually lenient when it comes to Ham, but dude coached one of the worst games I have seen this season last night.

What the fuck was that DLo/Dinwiddie/Prince/Christie/AD lineup??? Smh.

Back