Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

I hope we eventually find out how AD and Lebron convinced Rob P to trade for Westbrook. What could they have possibly said to make them pivot from the Sac deal? I need to know.

Not an excuse for this year, but watching games throughout this season it’s clear that every team still treats playing against the Lakers & Lebron like their biggest game of the season. Even after it’s been clear we aren’t a good team this year.

Hard for a team full of 10+ year veterans to match that effort every night.

Not an excuse for this year, but watching games throughout this season it’s clear that every team still treats playing against the Lakers & Lebron like their biggest game of the season. Even after it’s been clear we aren’t a good team this year.

Hard for a team full of 10+ year veterans to match that effort every night.

Nah.

How many games have we lost this year Just by the other team coming out and playing hard during the first half. Getting us down double digits….we spend the rest of the game fighting back but in the end it’s not enough.

I'm not accepting age as an excuse for the piss poor defense that has plagued the first quarters. It's the first quarter!

Back