Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2023-2024 Los Angeles Lakers Thread (See you in 24-25)

If the pairing of Lebron and AD is only gonna produce one championship for the Lakers which seems to be the case…. it sucks we couldn’t really celebrate and experience that ring like a normal year..

This season is a wrap and I don’t see much of a way to improve this offseason to where we can get back to the top of the league.

Jeannie Buss leaving during the third quarter. The players talking shit to the fans. The fans been tired of this shit. And we got Vogel doing whatever the fuck he's doing.

It's time to destroy and rebuild. From the front office to the coaching staff to the roster. Major changes are needed to get this franchise back on track.

Jeannie Buss leaving during the third quarter. The players talking shit to the fans. The fans been tired of this shit. And we got Vogel doing whatever the fuck he's doing.

It's time to destroy and rebuild. From the front office to the coaching staff to the roster. Major changes are needed to get this franchise back on track.

I think part of the reason we are where we are now is that this front office overreacts and makes some major changes when they weren’t necessary.

We should have kept the core of the championship team together and added players around them. No reason you have a championship winning team and then a year and a half later there’s only 3 returning players from that team, losing the identity that made the team so good to begin with.

These Lakers writers done got real disrespectful at this point. And I don't blame them.

Back