Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every group has villians but I've always said the planet would be a severely better place if we eradicated the Right Wing White Male. I feel that's the head of the snake as far as evil and turmoil on earth

the white female is just as dangerous

matter of fact, until white ppl as collective can unlearn and denounce the wickedness they have unleashed on to the earth, everyone else will continue to suffer

or as baldwin once wrote to angela davis:

as long as white Americans take refuge in their whiteness—for so long as they are unable to walk out of this most monstrous of traps—they will allow millions of people to be slaughtered in their name, and will be manipulated into and surrender themselves to what they will think of—and justify—as a racial war. They will never, so long as their whiteness puts so sinister a distance between themselves and their own experience and the experience of others, feel themselves sufficiently human, sufficiently worthwhile, to become responsible for themselves, their leaders, their country, their children, or their fate. They will perish (as we once put it in our black church) in their sins—that is, in their delusions. And this is happening, needless to say, already, all around us.

Same people saying it couldn’t grow a carrot or hunt a rabbit, lol. And robbing people only lasts until you come against somebody highly trained in firearms.

Without the comforts of life they’d crumble.

That being said, I’m highly entertained right now, lol.

View attachment 436833
Just cause them niggas trippin don't mean Krogers gotta close.I'll google "How....to...grow...carrots..." I don't even like carrots

I will beat a rabbit's ass

Same people saying it couldn’t grow a carrot or hunt a rabbit, lol. And robbing people only lasts until you come against somebody highly trained in firearms.

Without the comforts of life they’d crumble.

That being said, I’m highly entertained right now, lol.

View attachment 436833

fuck the comforts. i for one am tired of my ppl dying and having their noses blown off.

it is YOU that is comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back