Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN getting their shit off this morning, lol.

C1811A3B-93FF-4663-BA5D-D40779BF50A5.jpeg

Taking the last shots they can at Trump while he’s still President.

John King was ranting like a mf about Trump not participating in the traditions that usually take place during a transition. Shit was hilarious, lol.

They’re going to miss him.

CNN getting their shit off this morning, lol.

View attachment 445603

Taking the last shots they can at Trump while he’s still President.

John King was ranting like a mf about Trump not participating in the traditions that usually take place during a transition. Shit was hilarious, lol.

They’re going to miss him.

Cash cow gone.

Plus mfers got used to watching news and seeing crazy shit daily now. Without Trump the news cycle is gonna feel super chill and mfers gonna feel bored as fuck watching the news.

Fox gon be aight. Cnn and them gon be struggling

Last edited:
Cash cow gone.

Plus mfers used to watching news and seeing crazy shit daily now. Without Trump the news cycle is gonna feel super chill and mfers gonna feel bored as fuck watching the news.

Fox gon be aight. Cnn and them gon be struggling

CNN and MSNBC gone dip in the ratings.

But it will pick back up during the senate impeachment trial.

Then if DC actually charges him for inciting a riot. I doubt they will tho.

Then the holy grail.....when will NY charge him for fraud? (Falsely inflated n deflating his assets). And whatever other crimes he is charged w....tax evasion, tax fraud, money laundering, falsifying evidence, witness tampering/intimidation, wire fraud etc.

Then if there is actually a trial for these crimes. And dont let it be televised. omg lol

It'll be wild. CNN and MSNBC gone be iight once all that starts.

I’m lmao @ Trump sitting by the pool now raising a glass and lighting a cigar to the greatest swindle the world has ever seen.

That MF really was President!

Trump rn...

"Racism, trolling and class warfare actually got a idiot like me elected president, call you believe it Melania. And imma do it again in 4 years."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back