Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol at power sharing.

Man fucc all that. Lol! I wouldn't share shyt wit that muthafucca McConnell.

You came in that thread defending Biden from the jump. Someone posted a tweet that said defend our immigrant neighbors and a list of other things. You brought executive orders up. I said he was going all out. YOU said you already know what Biden is going to do. YOU said he wasn’t going to fix immigration. YOU said he was going to do some silly executive orders that could be spinned into a win. What you said was wrong. What you are doing now is trying to clean it up.

No I didn't. Someone posted the list of executive orders and said they were ignoring black people. I pointed out that all those executive orders were just things that were already in place and Trump reversed with his own executive orders. I pointed out that the Day 1 EOs that Biden was pushing were just counters to those. I also said that I didn't want Biden trying to push Day 1 EOs for black people and using them to trick people into thinking our problems were solved.

I never made this sweeping commentary about Biden's immigration policy that you're suggesting. I was only talking about EOs and your commitment to this bullshit stance you're taking is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back