Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah thats just indictment of your battered spouse syndrome.

You gotta watch you ex talk about who and what she doing, and you cant even lust after an ugly vice president with herpes scars on her lips...

So to over compensate.....

I know you thought this was funny but it’s not. You’re weird and for a married man your obsession is strange

Bruh I’m not that stuck on her. How long you had herpes yo recognize it on site? I know y’all military niggas stay with an STI

So you never took Human Sexuality?

The STI section scarred the shit outta me to the point that I can recognize the shit when I see it.

It's simple education once you learn what a cluster scar looks like you never forget it.

yeah i dont have sasuage rolls for fingers
She's not a fuckin Shea Butter brainwashed clout chasing coward like you are either.

Black ass MAGA in disguise. You already tipped your hand on here. I'm actually convinced you're some cac in West Virginia named Henry Bushmill who sntached up pics of a black women and have been passing.

Go fuck Tariq Nasheed and get it over with already.

She's not a fuckin Shea Butter brainwashed clout chasing coward like you are either.

Black ass MAGA in disguise. You already tipped your hand on here. I'm actually convinced you're some cac in West Virginia named Henry Bushmill who sntached up pics of a black women and have been passing.

Go fuck Tariq Nasheed and get it over with already.

Woah

The shit Mitch blocked today, was it at all tied to section 230 and trump's election fraud investigation? Or was it standalone stimulus checks?

Bc he said he would revisit everything separately after objecting.

Otherwise I don't see how he isn't twisting the dagger that's already in the GOP chest and making himself the scape goat at the same time

I say just stall him out till he's gone.

Once the runoff happens, and the other side controls the Senate, they'll run that shit through - $2,000 and all - while still telling Mitch to go fuck himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back