Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelosi is a dumb ass and should have bee. replaced as the leader of the House

Anything without a stimulus package, back dated at least 3months or more, is a joke

Pay Us 4 Killing Us

Pelosi is a dumb ass and should have bee. replaced as the leader of the House

Anything without a stimulus package, back dated at least 3months or more, is a joke

Pay Us 4 Killing Us
I can only agree with that to an extent.

Yes, Pelosi AND Schumer AND Bernie and old those old ass relics should be gone and replaced with new blood (if they honestly cared about this county then they should be grooming successors like the Squad or Jeffries), but she's right on this: people need another check. Shit has gotten more ludicrous than ever. What good is giving small business money without giving money to the citizens who's income keep those businesses open?

Yes, Pelosi AND Schumer AND Bernie and old those old ass relics should be gone and replaced with new blood (if they honestly cared about this county then they should be grooming successors like the Squad or Jeffries), but she's right on this: people need another check. Shit has gotten more ludicrous than ever. What good is giving small business money without giving money to the citizens who's income keep those businesses open?

Big facts.

Can't spend money if folks don't got money

I'll have to go and listen to the clip again but I dont believe she fighting for a stimulus check atm

She got complacent since Biden got them electoral votes

Alright MAGA, lets get to that rally today and encourage more of ya ppls to stop the vote! Red votes are highly discouraged.

Never forget your president said the machines are broken and the election is rigged. Don't bother turning out on the 5th.

You hear me GA Maga's? Do all you can do to whip up your party today. Threaten, pay off, boycott...whatever you gotta do. Make sure you are telling ya party NOT to vote on the 5th.

I beleieve in you!

Alright MAGA, lets get to that rally today and encourage more of ya ppls to stop the vote! Red votes are highly discouraged.

Never forget your president said the machines are broken and the election is rigged. Don't bother turning out on the 5th.

You hear me GA Maga's? Do all you can do to whip up your party today. Threaten, pay off, boycott...whatever you gotta do. Make sure you are telling ya party NOT to vote on the 5th.

I beleieve in you!

Why vote in a rigged election?!

Do they think we are stupid?!

Stop the steal! MAGA

:wtf11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back