Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep going

Its what they thought was gonna happen to the Democratic Party after Hilary lost

Fox just tryna stay relevant now

If a 1 term president pardons himself, can he be president again, legally?

As far as I can tell yes he can run for office again. He would have to resign before jan 20 and have Mike pence pardon him and then if he isn't in jail for state crimes then I dont see what legal reason there would be to stop him from running in 2024

As far as I can tell yes he can run for office again. He would have to resign before jan 20 and have Mike pence pardon him and then if he isn't in jail for state crimes then I dont see what legal reason there would be to stop him from running in 2024

Pardon him for what? He hasn’t been convicted of a crime and won’t be for (at the very least) several months

Pardon him for what? He hasn’t been convicted of a crime and won’t be for (at the very least) several months

The running theory is that the moment Trump is no longer President SDNY is ready to press charges on him for a number of things and since its a State level charge he cant be pardoned. I should have worded it differently...IF trump gets charged with a federal crime and gets pardoned by Pence is what I meant to say
but I see now that its very unlikely Trump will be charged at the Federal Level in such a short timeframe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back