Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know they can’t help anybody but black people.

Doesn’t matter if the comment is topical for the given holiday or not, better add “and blacks” to anything said.
Blah blah womp womp

That makes 2 of yall quoting me with babbling based on kamala's own contrasting quotes

Niggas got nothing but empty pushback lol

But I didn’t quote you, lol.

Either way, you’re a 1-trick pony I’ve addressed before so my comment was just out of amusement to the post I quoted.
Nigga you didn't say shit worth posting, did you?

You sure didn't refute the her contradiction because you can't. You just wanna wave your pompoms like the compromised halfbreed dickeater you are

You need therapy bro. You way too angry this early on a Sunday morning.

And why do you always resort to dick related insults, lol.
Therapy? Youre projecting. Im not the confused biracial, you are. Now you're playing victim after you started the insults, but you were raised by a white bitch so that makes sense

You've done all this trolling and babbling based on kamala's contradiction. Yall can't shoot her bail, so yall predictably shoot the messenger

Imagine being a man instead of a yesman and saying, "ya know what, Kamala is a hypocrite". Nah its easier to play dumb and pretend her statements are faultless

Nigga you went to prison in California while kamala was the "Top Cop"

You did more time because of her

:lol10:

I really didn't. But you think you know because you're more emotional than logical. Logic would have told you that you lack the information to make that claim. But emotions told you to go ahead and type that stupid isht.

Let the feelings flow. This is hilarious.

Therapy? Youre projecting. Im not the confused biracial, you are. Now you're playing victim after you started the insults, but you were raised by a white bitch so that makes sense

You've done all this trolling and babbling based on kamala's contradiction. Yall can't shoot her bail, so yall predictably shoot the messenger

Imagine being a man instead of a yesman and saying, "ya know what, Kamala is a hypocrite". Nah its easier to play dumb and pretend her statements are faultless
You’re truly a sad individual who really should consider therapy.

I was actually raised by my black grandmother, but that’s not to say it would have been wrong to have been raised by my white mother.

Funny though the person who’s entire political ideology is based on Twitter posts is calling me a sheep, lol.

I really didn't. But you think you know because you're more emotional than logical. Logic would have told you that you lack the information to make that claim. But emotions told you to go ahead and type that stupid isht.

Let the feelings flow. This is hilarious.
You’re truly a sad individual who really should consider therapy.

I was actually raised by my black grandmother, but that’s not to say it would have been wrong to have been raised by my white mother.

Funny though the person who’s entire political ideology is based on Twitter posts is calling me a sheep, lol.
Look at yall on defense from getting your personal business aired out lmao

All because your vice president made contradictory statements you can't defend

Pawns.

Look at yall on defense from getting your personal business aired out lmao

All because your vice president made contradictory statements you can't defend

Pawns.

Comprehension really isn't your strong suit. And you're not very bright. You're like the "woke" version of a Trump supporter. It's really intriguing.

Please allow your hurt feelings to drive you to more displays of just how silly you can be. And remember, these feelings you're stuck in came from it being pointed out that that man never quoted you like you claimed. Carry on.

Comprehension really isn't your strong suit. And you're not very bright. You're like the "woke" version of a Trump supporter. It's really intriguing.

Please allow your hurt feelings to drive you to more displays of just how silly you can be. And remember, these feelings you're stuck in came from it being pointed out that that man never quoted you like you claimed. Carry on.
Blah blah babble about me

Nothing on her contradiction

Black woman says she can't help black people exclusively, but will help other groups exclusively, other black people lining up to cover for it.

That's where black America is in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back