Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think alot of yall miss the point with Trump.

He doeant fake the delusion, he actually is delusional.

Hes not faking that the election was rigged, he truly believes it was. The facts dont matter. The fact that his own people cant prove any fraud dont matter. You cant change his mind. To him, the election was 100% stolen.

My man lives in his own reality

Hes not faking that the election was rigged, he truly believes it was. The facts dont matter. The fact that his own people cant prove any fraud dont matter. You cant change his mind. To him, the election was 100% stolen.

Another thing...he had already planned to use this "The election was a fraud" tactic in 2016, had Hillary won. He was planting that seed of doubt back then. But then him winning took him by surprise. So he couldn't use it

Him doin this shyt now, is pretty much his way of pulling that playbook off the shelf and dusting it off.

Basically

1606429796341.gif

Attachments

• 1606429756735.gif
    952.7 KB · Views: 0

Yes and no. I think he has convinced himself that the election was rigged. He knows he lost, he just cant believe all his tactics and misinformation didnt work. He has convinced himself that something "fishy" had to have happened.

Dont get me wrong, trump is a physcopath. But he knows exactly what he is doing. All his life, he has 2 rules. Never give in and when in doubt always double and triple down. And because he is a psychopath, that is why he will never give in....if he was truly delusional, he would go on OAN or newsmaxx and plead his case. Or he would make a couple of those twitter videos, like he did when he had covid. Or he would hold rallies and just vent. But no, nothing. Cuz he knows the mainstream media would jus ridicule him and he would look stupid. Remember the "if you count the legal votes, i win easily" press conference/rant cluster fuck. He knows how stupid and dumb that made him look.

Why you think he went in so hard on mail in voting b4 the election. He was sowing doubt n chaos. cuz he knows when the voter turn out is high, it tends to benefit Democrats. His plan was always to contest the results, then steal the election. Dude knows exactly what he is doing...

Why u think he started the "fake news" shit. He did that to attack the credibility of the media. So when they report bad news on him, no one will believe them cuz they are all liars. He traffics in division, chaos n misinformation. Again, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Another thing...he had already planned to use this "The election was a fraud" tactic in 2016, had Hillary won. He was planting that seed of doubt back then. But then him winning took him by surprise. So he couldn't use it

Him doin this shyt now, is pretty much his way of pulling that playbook off the shelf and dusting it off.
He been planting this idea since like 2018 ????

Yes and no. I think he has convinced himself that the election was rigged. He knows he lost, he just cant believe all his tactics and misinformation didnt work. He has convinced himself that something "fishy" had to have happened.

Dont get me wrong, trump is a physcopath. But he knows exactly what he is doing. All his life, he has 2 rules. Never give in and when in doubt always double and triple down. And because he is a psychopath, that is why he will never give in....if he was truly delusional, he would go on OAN or newsmaxx and plead his case. Or he would make a couple of those twitter videos, like he did when he had covid. Or he would hold rallies and just vent. But no, nothing. Cuz he knows the mainstream media would jus ridicule him and he would look stupid. Remember the "if you count the legal votes, i win easily" press conference/rant cluster fuck. He knows how stupid and dumb that made him look.

Why you think he went in so hard on mail in voting b4 the election. He was sowing doubt n chaos. cuz he knows when the voter turn out is high, it tends to benefit Democrats. His plan was always to contest the results, then steal the election. Dude knows exactly what he is doing...

Why u think he started the "fake news" shit. He did that to attack the credibility of the media. So when they report bad news on him, no one will believe them cuz they are all liars. He traffics in division, chaos n misinformation. Again, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Uhhh, this kinda killed my argument...(he finally took questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back