Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trump is merely just slowing the transition for Biden and scaring homeland security into believing he will divulge information so that he can buy time to destroy evidence for things he has to answer for in court and so that he can get a deal to avoid prosecution. By creating enough discontent and anxiety they might grant him impunity to avoid a Scandal like that in exchange for him to concede on his terms. That's why I think he's setting all these fires for the Biden Administration.

This shit is not about the election results, it's about Trump trying to cover his ass.

You're giving trump too much credit. It aint that deep. Yes, he is afraid of going to jail (which is unlikely imo). But he has no real plan or exit strategy. He is jus living from news cycle to news cycle

"Chip in" huh? foh, the Bidens, Clintons n Obamas combined are all worth well over a billion dollars. Plus all the rich actors n celebs they got in their camp. Yet they want poor n out of work ppl to "chip in" during a pandemic. foh.

I took this tweet to be directed towards the bold and well off democrats. Hence the "If you're able". I would hope they aren't fishing for people's unemployment money.

I know I didn't consider myself the target audience. I work too hard for mine to give any to rich people.

...I like my idea better.

Biden and crew pull up on one these rePugnican officials...

"SUP MS.GSA. AYO...RUN ME MY TRANSITION MONEY BITCH!"
tumblr_mj3h9l0d0k1s6cidro1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back