Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

We talk a lot about Trump but the corrupt people he put in positions of authority should also get covered a lot. Devos is one of the worst. She's the secretary of the Department of Education. She's never been a teacher, principal, or worked on a school board. Her only experience with education at all was through her efforts to try and destroy public schools in favor of paid charter schools and being the losing party in a lawsuit over those for profit universities she dealt with. In other words, the person in charge of the Department of Education is a scam artist who opposes everything the Department of Education actually stands for.

We talk a lot about Trump but the corrupt people he put in positions of authority should also get covered a lot. Devos is one of the worst. She's the secretary of the Department of Education. She's never been a teacher, principal, or worked on a school board. Her only experience with education at all was through her efforts to try and destroy public schools in favor of paid charter schools and being the losing party in a lawsuit over those for profit universities she dealt with. In other words, the person in charge of the Department of Education is a scam artist who opposes everything the Department of Education actually stands for.
I despise this bitch as much as I do Trump

We potentially getting the first Democratic Trifecta in years and it will mostly be lead by unpopular centrist Dinosaurs

giphy.gif

I said this a while back. SHE was my primary reason for voting for Biden. They GOT to get her the fuck outta of the Education sector on DAY 1, as she has done NOTHING but fuck the education system up in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back