Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortunately I think ex VP's still get briefings and Kamala sees basically everything Trump sees since she's still on the senate intel committee. I mean I'm sure there are some briefings trump gets that they don't but since those shit's ain't written in crayon it's not like he's been reading them for the past 4 years anyway.

The DNC for 2024 might be in Milwaukee again due to the past COVID situation but they are also considering Columbus Ohio or Tampa Florida.....I think Ohio and Florida should be passed over for Phoenix Arizona or Atlanta Georgia

The RNC for 2024 is also considering Columbus Ohio or Atlanta Georgia

Watchin Real Time...geezus crust. This hefa eho's the senior legal advisor to Frump he talkin to now...smh.

The shyt is becoming sad af now. Like beyond pitiful. Frump has literally infected folks intelligence like a flesh eating virus. He's completely strip it away.

Sounds like you been talking to this guy

Lol thats the game tho. He know ppl with fall on their own sword before saying they dont believe in the constitiuon and its outdated practices

New document, same con. Just like the Bible/Quran

Lol thats the game tho. He know ppl with fall on their own sword before saying they dont believe in the constitiuon and its outdated practices

New document, same con. Just like the Bible/Quran

His lifetime record in court shows he doesn’t have a very good relationship with laws....I don’t expect that to change

Watchin Real Time...geezus crust. This hefa eho's the senior legal advisor to Frump he talkin to now...smh.

The shyt is becoming sad af now. Like beyond pitiful. Frump has literally infected folks intelligence like a flesh eating virus. He's completely strip it away.

yea. i watched it too. shit was cringe worthy.

imo ppl like her think they are "doin the lords work."

im surprised bill even gave her that platform to spread her lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back