Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a blackity black???

tumblr_n0cat3h24l1qbtzbno1_250.gif

@Race Jones
@Disanthrope

Y’all always see me in threads shitting on dems. I think Biden and Kamala are two of the most pathetic picks the Dems could have offered. I desperately want a 3rd party.

I’m not afraid of Trumps policy and wouldn’t have been scared of another 4 years.

But him being out of office is a good thing. No the people replacing him don’t offer him much, and it will be almost impossible to push him to the left like people say. I worry that under Biden/Harris we will be even further reduced as citizens. We are definitely taking a back seat to gays and hispanics and that’s a terrible reality, but the reality under Trump would have been darker. The Dems would have just kept refusing to work with Trump and they would have just caused more confusion and more hardships for the average Americans.

Just take this as a reset and just look at ways to take advantage of Biden’s terrible policies. I came downtown for work today and grabbed some smoke and I’m leaving work early. It’s a good time to be out even if your not celebrating this win. Just seeing the complete opposite of what I seen during the riots is a good feeling. I don’t expect anything out of Biden/Harris, but right now I’m just enjoying the people being happy.

i dig this

but imma still laugh at these niggas

@Race Jones
@Disanthrope

Y’all always see me in threads shitting on dems. I think Biden and Kamala are two of the most pathetic picks the Dems could have offered. I desperately want a 3rd party.

I’m not afraid of Trumps policy and wouldn’t have been scared of another 4 years.

But him being out of office is a good thing. No the people replacing him don’t offer him much, and it will be almost impossible to push him to the left like people say. I worry that under Biden/Harris we will be even further reduced as citizens. We are definitely taking a back seat to gays and hispanics and that’s a terrible reality, but the reality under Trump would have been darker. The Dems would have just kept refusing to work with Trump and they would have just caused more confusion and more hardships for the average Americans.

Just take this as a reset and just look at ways to take advantage of Biden’s terrible policies. I came downtown for work today and grabbed some smoke and I’m leaving work early. It’s a good time to be out even if your not celebrating this win. Just seeing the complete opposite of what I seen during the riots is a good feeling. I don’t expect anything out of Biden/Harris, but right now I’m just enjoying the people being happy.
A little objectivity is all i ever wanted..

White women are gonna try "damsel in distress" narrative for Melania if she divorces Trump for a full image rehab and the one benefit to how social media operates in terms of being able to control certain narratives is that shit just wont fly with a good number of people
they tried to jackie o her ass from the jump.. media that is that bitch barely talks but yup of course they will try to reform her as if she is some captive hooker..

This dude about to be the first loser to not concede after a loss, maybe he'll do it after all the court stuff is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back