Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Progress is progress no matter how the beginning started. In the beginning we was sold by our folks and then taken by white folks.

You say you out here trying to help folks progress but talking like something wrong with it right in this thread.

Very few folks start with leg up.

very few folks start with a leg up??? wtf are u talking about?

A nigga got a offered offered a new position Wed making the most I've ever made that same day my mom got diagnosed with the rona. I was in my feels BUT seeing that orange head bastard lose to that old sleepy cracka has made my day.
Stay up homie. Prayers to ya folks

The question is why are you celebrating racism going back to what it was??

Nobody is doing that lol. You spittin a straw man argument. They're celebrating Trump LOSING and getting humiliated.

Why you niggas looking for reasons to feel sad right now? Do you walk into a New Year's Eve party and tell people to stop celebrating another year of racism? Fuckin depressed weirdos lol.

Nobody is doing that lol. You spittin a straw man argument. They're celebrating Trump LOSING and getting humiliated.

Why you niggas looking for reasons to feel sad right now? Do you walk into a New Year's Eve party and tell people to stop celebrating another year of racism? Fuckin depressed weirdos lol.
Its nobody is depressed or sad...

The meme posted by a VOTER said "we can go back to the racism we're used to" and that's exactly how yall are behaving.
Other voters notice it..

They’re lighting MAGA hats on fire in NYC...

LLS I read this shit wrong at first. Thought you said they lighting MAGA fans on fire in NYC.

Was about to be like damn

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back