Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

This eloquent cac is hilarious but every current Republican dissenter should explain why Trump is worse than Reagan and why they've supported a party that blatantly used the southern strategy to get votes up til now

Trump is gonna make waaaaaaaay more money not being president. The books he will write will break records. This fool gonna expose Area 51, secrets from past presidents and politicians and everything else under the sun. Sure it'll have to be taken with a grain of salt but entertaining af it will be.

Sadly you are right.....watch this clown still hold rallies, etc.......shits going to be crazy

False equivalency, but I’ll play along. It’s more like Trump is pistol whippin’ yo ass everyday and Biden just doesn’t pay you any attention until he trying to fuck.

Neither situation is ideal, but one is definitely better than the other.

i feel bad for you

if I was Biden I'd gon head and call it myself. Yeah Twitter gonna flag it but FUCK it

Once its out there aint no give backs

Trump is gonna make waaaaaaaay more money not being president. The books he will write will break records. This fool gonna expose Area 51, secrets from past presidents and politicians and everything else under the sun. Sure it'll have to be taken with a grain of salt but entertaining af it will be.
They ll murder him before all this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back