Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Trump even believe half of the things that comes out of his mouth? That's not a press conference, as he had billed it. All I heard was a bunch full of lies about the election. It's bad enough when Russian hackers try to sow doubt about US democracy and much worse when the same job is performed by the president speaking from the White House. That's as clear a signal as you'll get that he doesn't like his chances as far as this election's concerned. Trump wouldn't be out there hardcore gaslighting if he felt good about his odds.

Nah... not killing... fuckin KILLED. that shit is dead.

How can the rest of the world trust the US ever again after alll the destruction and mayhem this clown and his crew have caused and half of the American people want four more years of the fuckery
I'm very happy for Germany to step up I ain't the biggest Merkel fan but she clearly the most competent politician in the west Shes stepping down very soon and because of Germany representative system their conservative politicians (would be left in the UK and states) have been forced to become more progressive

Does Trump even believe half of the things that comes out of his mouth? That's not a press conference, as he had billed it. All I heard was a bunch full of lies about the election. It's bad enough when Russian hackers try to sow doubt about US democracy and much worse when the same job is performed by the president speaking from the White House. That's as clear a signal as you'll get that he doesn't like his chances as far as this election's concerned. Trump wouldn't be out there hardcore gaslighting if he felt good about his odds.

Anthony Scaramucci made a point about that. He doesn't believe it. But when it comes to a question of him winning. He believes he has to win at all costs, so if that requires him lying. His lying is justified, because he has to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back