Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
What momentum

Its the news coming out of AZ.

Nothing for certain, but yesterday it was pretty much expected that Biden wins AZ, and if everything else stayed the same, Biden was gonna win even if Trump won PA and GA.

But today, the word on the ground in AZ is that Trump is pulling a mean comeback there. Bidens lead already went from 120k early yesterday there to 65k now.

And ontop of that, GA is now at 99% reported with Trump up 15k votes, which pretty much means hes likely to win that.

Which now means Biden went from not needing PA and GA yesterday, to now needing PA to win.

And Biden got momentum in PA, but he needs to make 115k votes with only 8% of the votes left.

Doesnt mean Biden is gonna lose, it just means momentum shifted to Trump since Biden went from gauranteed win if things stand, to now hoping that he either doesnt lose AZ or wins PA.

Its the news coming out of AZ.

Nothing for certain, but yesterday it was pretty much expected that Biden wins AZ, and if everything else stayed the same, Biden was gonna win even if Trump won PA and GA.

But today, the word on the ground in AZ is that Trump is pulling a mean comeback there. Bidens lead already went from 120k early yesterday there to 65k now.

And ontop of that, GA is now at 99% reported with Trump up 15k votes, which pretty much means hes likely to win that.

Which now means Biden went from not needing PA and GA yesterday, to now needing PA to win.

And Biden got momentum in PA, but he needs to make 115k votes with only 8% of the votes left.

Doesnt mean Biden is gonna lose, it just means momentum shifted to Trump since Biden went from gauranteed win if things stand, to now hoping that he either doesnt lose AZ or wins PA.

I guess. Yesterday GA and AZ were viewed as pleasant surprises but it’s always been about PA. I know the market is fickle like that though.

It's still a stupid argument being made. Even if you think Cube's efforts will amount to nothing, there was still no reason to be mad at him. He may have played himself, but why does him playing himself make other people more mad than it makes him?

He still doesnt think he got played and at this point I think that's what people are trying to get him.to see. He still believes Trump wouldve followed through on this promise despite the fact that he broke others he promised to his own base

He still doesnt think he got played and at this point I think that's what people are trying to get him.to see. He still believes Trump wouldve followed through on this promise despite the fact that he broke others he promised to his own base

I guess it all depends on your definition of getting played. Cube got input into Trump's plan. If Trump didn't follow through on it, that would be a bad look, but it wouldn't really hurt Cube. It's not like it required any investment on his part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back