Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
will never get over seeing "Jeff Davis county" on these Georgia maps smfh

:tuh:

That shit is getting renamed FARRAKHAN COUNTY when we found New Afrika someday lol

Copied from another forum I follow as to why it wasn’t a Biden blow-out:

Right from the Right's favorite journal, NYPost.

USPS says huge amount of mail-in ballots were not delivered

Significant percentages of mail-in ballots in battleground states were not delivered to election offices Nov. 3, according to US Postal Service data filed in federal court on Wednesday.
In Philadelphia, 33.7 percent of mail-in ballots were not delivered to election offices on Election Day, the data shows.
In Atlanta, the same goes for 17.9 percent of mail-in ballots, and in Detroit for 21.1 percent, the filing states.
For Greensboro, NC, 27.1 percent were not delivered, and in Lakeland, Wis., the figure is 23.2 percent, according to the filing.
The data also shows that 6.7 percent of mail-in ballots were received by Nov. 3 but not processed.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. It almost worked. This close to Revenge of the Sith my nigga.

I can see a smarter, more politically savvy Republican candidate in 2024 that mimics Trump’s rhetoric winning now that they know Trump 2016 wasn’t an anomaly. Imagine somebody from the middle class south or mid-west and the support they’d get if Trump, a NY billionaire got it.

Tom KKKotton, Crenshaw and Hawley fit into this category and I was thinking the same thing

jus a FYI for you undercover crackas

if you wanna talk down on Biden, that's cool

but don't talk down on Biden to prop up trump, you expose yourself quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back