Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well yeah trump is up there clearly but we know the republicans are racists black people have been able to come together and be untied in fighting racists and those who ally with racists that has been the only silver lining during his four years the dems are just as racist even more since they pretend to be the party of black people when they clearly aren't. But tone deaf is incorrect biden is a racist his statement is racist anytime a white man tells black people that not doing something that will benefit him alone means you aren't black is racist. Not tone deaf.

Ok, thanks for rehashing that same old argument in a less eloquent way

@Mascogos Olas

I bet you would interrupt the firefighter pulling up to your house like “Is that hard water? I pay good money for utilities, you not about to just be putting this fire out any kinda way.”
Im open to discussion but we gotta keep things in context here. Who is really benefitting from either party? what has been promised to specific groups during their tours? What has been promised to black people specifically? Ice Cube had it right when he said black americans need economic policies in place in exchange for our vote.

Im open to discussion but we gotta keep things in context here. Who is really benefitting from either party? what has been promised to specific groups during their tours? What has been promised to black people specifically? Ice Cube had it right when he said black americans need economic policies in place in exchange for our vote.

Not voting Trump out threatens every democratic lever of influence that currently exists for 99% of people. Nothing you say is going to convince me that isn’t the priority for this election.

One party is actively trying to suppress our votes the other isn’t.

Not voting Trump out threatens every democratic lever of influence that currently exists for 99% of people. Nothing you say is going to convince me that isn’t the priority for this election.
I don't see it that way, I see it as two parties with similar agendas but different ways of going about it. So you're voting out of fear?

One party is actively trying to suppress our votes the other isn’t.
Thats incorrect both are, the dems have been using gerrymandering in cali and other blue areas for decades. Voting out of fear isn't intelligence. The world didn't end when Donald was elected it won't if he stays elected same with Joe. But what has been happening these past four years is black people have united and put our economic needs first while fighting racists. I believe if biden gets elected that will stop completely due to lazy and weak minded people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back