Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really not giivng any credence to that 20% of black men voting Trump i still think that number is ridiculous but some niggas are stupid and many more than we would like to admit.. friends dont let friends do stupid

I was really not giivng any credence to that 20% of black men voting Trump i still think that number is ridiculous but some niggas are stupid and many more than we would like to admit.. friends dont let friends do stupid

I've seen two dudes defend why they were Trump supporters. One was rich and said Trump is better for him than Biden. That's probably true, selfish as fuck, but true. The other was a dude stuck in jail that went through Obama's whole presidency with no help but got out because Trump wanted that feather in his cap.

Fuck the first dude and anyone who thinks like him because like I said that's just selfishness. The other dude I can't hate on. Trump did good by him and the other said betrayed him from his standpoint. I don't know how that 20% matches up with those reasons, but I think it boils down to a small number of people benefitting from Trump's presidency and trying to maintain that. Oh, and the coons, can't forget the coons.

I think trump is starting to crack. I think he knows that the odds are that he will lose in a landslide.

But i do think he is planning his next move if n when that happens. He will dispute all the results. And he and AG Barr will do court challenges, then they will jus sow chaos.

I remember hearing something about trump planning to have his ppl not ratify the results in certain states regardless of what the voters say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back