Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember in like 3rd grade there was a ruler that the teacher made you hold if you wanted to speak, so that only one person could talk at a time. You couldn’t say shit until you were handed the ruler.

Trump would have gotten thrown out that class day 1

He would whine on his daddy's leg like he always did, so that this latter one will pay the school to let him doing his shit.

I remember in like 3rd grade there was a ruler that the teacher made you hold if you wanted to speak, so that only one person could talk at a time. You couldn’t say shit until you were handed the ruler.

Trump would have gotten thrown out that class day 1

The only way a debate like this would work is if they are able to turn off the mics.

Last edited:
which is more than likely what will be in place for the next debate

Trump will never agree to that n i doubt biden will.

Trump will jus lie uninterrupted for 2 mins and trump will not want the American ppl to hear biden call him out on his lies uninterrupted for 2 mins lol

Trump will never agree to that n i doubt biden will.

Trump will jus lie uninterrupted for 2 mins and trump will not want the American ppl to hear biden call him out on his lies uninterrupted for 2 mins lol
they need a moderator that aint afraid to tell them "shut the fuck up and answer the question"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back