Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

a stepmother talkin shit bout her stepchildren is nothin new. But if she has melania on tape talkin shit bout trump LMAOOOOOOOO!!! i wanna hear that shit asap

trumps orbit is crazy. Since he has no morals or ethics, every one in his circle has none. they are all waiting to turn on each other. everyone taping everyone, and writing books. this whole election cycle bout to be one HUGE reality show. NO ONE WILL BE SPARED!

What a shit show. I can't see how any rational person could support this administration. I'm pretty confident he will lose (not looking forward to biden either), but then again I don't want to underestimate the racist nature of this country to re-elect him

What a shit show. I can't see how any rational person could support this administration. I'm pretty confident he will lose (not looking forward to biden either), but then again I don't want to underestimate the racist nature of this country to re-elect him
God forbid any of these pieces of shit get into power. Either way its all bad for black americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back