Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNC had a bunch of celebrities speaking

RNC bout to have all the racists newsmakers speaking

Idk who I'm more offended by on behalf of my intelligence. I'm sick of bof these trash ass parties but we in the middle of a fucking pandemmy and my state is on fire so I'm voting based on who will respond in an emergency like an adult rather than who I actually agree with. Im sick of this shit.

DNC had a bunch of celebrities speaking

RNC bout to have all the racists newsmakers speaking

Idk who I'm more offended by on behalf of my intelligence. I'm sick of bof these trash ass parties but we in the middle of a fucking pandemmy and my state is on fire so I'm voting based on who will respond in an emergency like an adult rather than who I actually agree with. Im sick of this shit.

We need an overhaul

It’s a jungle full of ass kissers and dick riders

LLS very believable. Did you get anything out of the experience? What I mean by that is a better grasp of the bullshit that is politics? Any good parts of politics and how certain parts of it really works that the public really doesn't see or know? How a person can really start out with great intentions but don't get with the "program" and get left behind? How the effect money has on candidates?

I know people also use it to network for whatever it is they have going on.

Now, I figured out the MAGA kids:

Don Jr. - Dark-haired asshole that insulted teachers.
Eric - Blond-haired dumbass
Ivanka - Manipulative broad that tries too hard to get into circles she don't belong in
Tiffany - Lone wolf; the only one the public actually likes, cause she broke out...or went to law school, or something
Barron - The baby; isn't he like 16 now?

Now, I figured out the MAGA kids:

Don Jr. - Dark-haired asshole that insulted teachers.
Eric - Blond-haired dumbass
Ivanka - Manipulative broad that tries too hard to get into circles she don't belong in
Tiffany - Lone wolf; the only one the public actually likes, cause she broke out...or went to law school, or something
Barron - The baby; isn't he like 16 now?

Rumor is barron is a low key retard

Most of this is common knowledge. She basically used every job she had as a stepping stone (i dont fault her for doin that. White men do it all the time and NEVER get judged) she did alotta foul shit as DA n AG, some ok stuff. but her voting record has been pretty good in the senate.

Overall its a complicated story n a mixed bag. But she as not nearly the evil monster some of yall make her out to be.

@Race Jones

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back