Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question...when does trump eventually openly turn on America and Americans??

Im thinking after he loses. Of course it will be a long drawn out legal battle (interested to see how Pompeo and AG Barr handle it), prolly goin to the supreme court. Couple days after they render a decision. He will start sayin America is a giant dump, that is full losers and backstabbers. And that America never deserved him as president and everyone can go to hell, but only the maga ppl are cool.

Clock is ticking

This dude might defect to Russia. The state of New York is waiting to press charges on him as soon as hes out of office and presidents cant pardon state crimes

Naw, get it right

They won't pass anything because yall scary asses wont demand them to. Yall complacent sitting quietly in the corner hoping the dems will do right by us.

And they are in office because Yall asses keep voting for ppl who dont do shit for us. So wheres the incentive for them to change?

When did votes become automatic and not earned?
tumblr_ojhwkqyw6T1so5xtno1_400.gif

“But just as I and many other white leaders reject the voices of those who are calling for caution,” he continued, “you must reject the voices in this movement who tell black Americans to go it alone, who tell you that coalitions don’t work anymore, that whites and Catholics and Jews no longer care about the problems of black America, that only black should represent black.”

:word?:

"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man," Biden said.

is this your king.gif

“But just as I and many other white leaders reject the voices of those who are calling for caution,” he continued, “you must reject the voices in this movement who tell black Americans to go it alone, who tell you that coalitions don’t work anymore, that whites and Catholics and Jews no longer care about the problems of black America, that only black should represent black.”

:word?:

"I mean, you've got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a story-book, man," Biden said.

View attachment 341170
Bruh that cracka cave monkey just said black americans shouldn't be speaking for black americans, he should be speaking for black americans. That is text book white supremacy.

Bruh, these ppl tried to openly steal an election in broad day light infront of everybody. Im legit surprised trump stood down. I thought it was full stream ahead w lie, cheat, steal and kill in this election. Pussy bitch, cant even steal right.

Bruh, these ppl tried to openly steal an election in broad day light infront of everybody. Im legit surprised trump stood down. I thought it was full stream ahead w lie, cheat, steal and kill in this election. Pussy bitch, cant even steal right.
He is about to have in person meeting with Putin before the election to see what other options they can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back