Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're back to the cycle of the non voters of 2016 and the trash campaign ran by Hillary

One of the biggest criticisms was the crime bill her hubby helped draft. U would think the Dems would take that into account ie "The people sat out bc they didn't like that" (out of many other things)

Their solution was to give us the actual drafter of said bill who just recently said he doesn't regret it and an allegedly corrupt prosecuter who helped perpetuate the institutional racism the bill promoted.

And in doing so prove they don't care what people want, they're just feeding into the establishment that benefits them.

No we. @Los216 posted those numbers to refute the posts about the electoral college and our votes not counting. If you're back to that cycle it's because you've chosen to take his post out of context.

when we say your votes dont matter we are saying you can vote until your thumbs are blue and the electoral college will still sway the nomination

so again, good look participating in a system that is dying

So you don't think 9,000 more niggas from Detroit voting for HRC in 2016 wouldn't matter?

Or how about right where you at in Philly. You don't think 43,000 more black people in Philly voting for HRC in 2016 would've mattered?

So none of those niggas who sat out votes mattered? All of the people who did vote had their votes matter because that's how we calculated who won. The winner of the popular vote in each state during the election wins the electoral votes for that state. The electorates have a pledge to award the electoral votes to the winner of the popular vote in that state. You need 270 electoral votes to win the election. Each state has different numbers of electoral votes available. That's why you don't have to win every state.

The Presidential is not like a Primary. In a Primary election you can lose the state but still be awarded delegates by the number of votes you receive. In the general election you do not get any electoral votes if you do not win the popular vote in that state.

We're back to the cycle of the non voters of 2016 and the trash campaign ran by Hillary

One of the biggest criticisms was the crime bill her hubby helped draft. U would think the Dems would take that into account ie "The people sat out bc they didn't like that" (out of many other things)

Their solution was to give us the actual drafter of said bill who just recently said he doesn't regret it and an allegedly corrupt prosecuter who helped perpetuate the institutional racism the bill promoted.

And in doing so prove they don't care what people want, they're just feeding into the establishment that benefits them.

So the crime bill hurt HRC but had no impact whatsoever on Obama who had the author of the crime bill on his ticket???? Okay.

What was the context, sir. I notice you like to cherry pick instead of paying whole posts to try to remove context.
Lol fam

The discussion is about how electoral college works. Popular vote by state determines electoral college votes of that state.

His argument is your vote matters, we only lost the electoral college bc non voters didn't vote to win those states.

And I'm telling u why non voters sat out among other issues.

Rinse wash repeat

So the crime bill hurt HRC but had no impact whatsoever on Obama who had the author of the crime bill on his ticket???? Okay.
Obama was the first black man to run for president. He himself was a pure untarnished candidate.

A far cry from Hillary. That's why I said concerning crime bill "one issue out of many".

There was A LOT more shit.

Lol fam

The discussion is about how electoral college works. Popular vote by state determines electoral college votes of that state.

His argument is your vote matters, we only lost the electoral college bc non voters didn't vote to win those states.

Rinse wash repeat

I'll let him take over from here since he's quoted you.

Lol fam

Rinse wash repeat

And I'm telling you if a muthafucka wins a state on election night by less than 10,000 votes like Trump did you cannot sit here on Al Gore's internet and tell somebody that their vote doesn't matter and make excuses for them sitting out.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GIVES YOU WHATEVER REASON THEY CAN THINK OF AS TO WHY THEY CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS WITHOUT THEIR OWN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SHOWING YOU EXACTLY WHY THEIR VOTE MATTERS????????

And I'm telling you if a muthafucka wins a state on election night by less than 10,000 votes like Trump did you cannot sit here on Al Gore's internet and tell somebody that their vote doesn't matter and make excuses for them sitting out.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GIVES YOU WHATEVER REASON THEY CAN THINK OF AS TO WHY THEY CHOOSE NOT TO VOTE IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS WITHOUT THEIR OWN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SHOWING YOU EXACTLY WHY THEIR VOTE MATTERS????????
Im not arguing whether or not your vote matters lmao.

I'm telling u why mfs sat out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back