Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
'
the major reasons why i really didnt want her to seek out the vp spot .. from the jump i was thinking it was a political move and not a personal " im that girl" was purely performance because she pulled punches.. .while people says its busing its really segregation busing just waters it down...

To me it speaks to her career political ambition over principle.. but now it is what it is...

I dont think youll see anything substantively different from him and her besides optics ..
I’m not sure how true it is, but I read that she got her start by fucking the then-mayor of San Fran and he appointed her to a board — or one of his allies appointed her to a board — that no one that young at the time had any business sniffing a spot on. Anyways, if she fucked a man to jumpstart her career, there’s no such as principle LOL

The alternative is standing up for your black ass self and let this bitch implode until they do right by us

Yall scared and clingy
That’s how I feel. I’m tired of this idea being peddled that we owe them. At this rate, as crazy and coonish as it sounds to those who are scared and clingy, we might as well vote down ballot for real progressives and let Trump wash Biden. At least then we can stand up for US and show THEM we done with the bullshit

Are you saying it would honestly do us better to not vote and allow Trump 4 more years? I agree the Dems need to be taught lesson but is this really the right time for that tho? Can we as a people seriously risk letting the Republicans have 4 more years?
Yes. What’s 4 more years to 400? “The Republic” ain’t going nowhere. A Biden wins means he has 4 years to do something amazing before Mitt Romney comes in as the savior of true conservative values and takes the White House. Oh and btw, Senator Romney is a Massachusetts Republican, which is more or less a national stage centrist Democrat anyways so that administration wouldn’t be too much different. Or if not Mitt Romney, we’re going to get a Josh Hawley or a Tom Cotton or a Marco Rubio pushing a more sophisticated brand of Trumpublican politics.

Terrible as it sounds, let the bitter taste settle on your tongue. Vote progressively on all down ballot tickets and let Trump wash Biden in the Electoral College. In 2022, we take all of Congress voting for progressives everywhere we can vote for them. In places like West Virginia, Wyoming, Montana, etc, we vote for the moderate Dems with the caveat that if they don’t roll with the progressives, we find someone who will. We let the progressives know, if they don’t do exactly what we elected them to do, we PRIMARY THEIR ASS in the 2022 elections, the 2024, 2026, and everytime going forward until they follow our agenda or lose the party elections. In 2024, we teach our elders the best way we can to vote for policy and not for who the fuck ever Obama takes the most pictures smiling with. The good thing about Biden losing though, is we kill the Clinton-Obama machine right then and there, leaving the 2024 primary better for progressives to have a better shot at representation in the media.

it don’t play well, I know. And Candace Owens is a coon for sure. But she said one thing that’s real on that revolt panel. If Black people don’t grab their political power NOW, because we have about a 20 year window, we’re going to lose it forever.

I’ve fought the non voters for too long.

I absolutely see their point though, because we shouldn’t just give up our vote so easily. But we have no infrastructure, organization, or lobbying base with which to make demands. No spokesperson even. So I see it as complaining about politicians not hearing us when we’ve made no effort to make our voices heard.

Yeah, we’re making a lot of noise, and they know we mad, but no one has told them what we want. They haven’t placed a clear, concise agenda in front of them to say do this or we don’t vote for you. So they guess what we want and we get mad at that too.

So until we can get an organization, lobbying base, or spokesperson that can articulate our demands, our best option and our responsibility is to vote for the lesser of two evils and that’s our fault. Those that won’t vote simply will not take accountability for our failure and face that reality so they absolve themselves of all responsibility whatsoever and don’t vote either.

You guys can't ignore the fact that the president appoints judges to lifetime appointments that will affect the politics of this country for decades to come. Not just the supreme court but also circuit courts.

By disenfranchising yourself because you're too petulant to be able to make a rational decision between two pretty diametrically opposed choices you're shooting yourself in the foot in order to claim some kind of weird super-woke self-righteousness.

But I have a feeling some of you like it when the system is extra fucked up because you've built your identities on complaining about that shit.
So vote down ballot. Let’s make sure we take the Senate. Trump can nominate whoever tf he wants to nominate, but if the Senate is Democratic, he’ll just be blowing smoke.

I’m not sure how true it is, but I read that she got her start by fucking the then-mayor of San Fran and he appointed her to a board — or one of his allies appointed her to a board — that no one that young at the time had any business sniffing a spot on. Anyways, if she fucked a man to jumpstart her career, there’s no such as principle LOL
Yea that young homewrecker was fucking married mayor willie brown who was 30+ years her senior. That's how she got put on

My man kept asking him had he been through cognitive testing. Social media & norm media been raggin on his supposed cognitive decline ever since the debates. They haven't been asking Trump all those questions about his mental health and anyone that's been keeping up knows that Trump really needs to be tested between the two of them.

Here’s the true difference though. Biden is senile now, has a touch of something, maybe dementia, and has lost the patience to mask his indifference for US with eloquence.

Trump tho? Trump is par for the course of a stupid ass jackass, trust fund kid with a lot of money at his age. He’s always been stupid, it just looks like a mental illness due to the age.

If you are not voting for president will you at least be voting your senator or any other representatives in November @Disanthrope ?
Idk about him buts that my entire manifesto until we get an authentic progressive nominee for president. We have to exercise our right to flex our down ballot power. Then we have to primary every mfer that won’t side with us until they change or they’re out.

Do you think your ideal candidate didn’t get a fair chance in the primary?
I think we have to try and teach our people to stop voting for photography and begin to vote on policy. There’s no policy-based reason why Joe Biden is the pick. My rule of thumb is no one in their third formal attempt for president is the best choice for the majority. This was Joe’s third formal attempt, maybe his fifth time mulling it over.

The only reason we got Joe is because all of our grandparents, aunts, uncles, mothers, and fathers definitely went and put him over the hump due to his “African connection”.

I don't know how many times I have to keep saying it but ya better vote locally, because shit ain't about to change on a federal or state level or most likely regional level... best you can hope for is your city council... and even that isn't guaranteed
Already sent in my ballot. Crazy limited cause I'm registered as an Independent but a lot of judges are up for re-election. State Attorney, School Board. Shit that directly affects everyone in the community

A message definitely has to be sent.

The DNC is actually insulting our intelligence by thinking we're gonna vote for any black person they put in front of us.

So, we've gotta do everything we can to change that line of thinking.

Not like we're getting anything either way..........so we might as well keep voting them down until they finally get the message.
They get the message and don't care or will never get the message ergo don't care to change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back