Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no and then...

You man an ignorant comment that was quickly dismissed. We really gonna act like this pick is anti black men when neither of them wouldn't even be on this ticket if not for the black man named Obama?
Good for Obama I suppose

I'm not saying people shouldn't make jokes. Jokes comes with the territory. But for all of the folks who are talking shit do you have a different ticket? Don't just argue and make jokes. Back your shit up. Let's debate and discuss.

I'm not saying people shouldn't make jokes. Jokes comes with the territory. But for all of the folks who are talking shit do you have a different ticket? Don't just argue and make jokes. Back your shit up. Let's debate and discuss.
None of this shit matters now .... we are here now we have our candidates we gonna clown them shit on them hold them over the fire then vote for Biden and Harris anyway

None of this shit matters now .... we are here now we have our candidates we gonna clown them shit on them hold them over the fire then vote for Biden and Harris anyway

Nah niggas better vote for real. There was wayyyyy toooo manyyyy niggas clowning last time and didn't vote for HRC. Now look. Niggas need to get serious for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back