Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
the crazy thing is, all that money biden is raising, since hes doing no rallies, very little traveling, it's ALL gonna go towards advertising. Almost every penny. You're gonna see ads like crazy this summer + fall. I'm already seeing biden ads in youtube. I dont think i ever saw a hillary one.

the crazy thing is, all that money biden is raising, since hes doing no rallies, very little traveling, it's ALL gonna go towards advertising. Almost every penny. You're gonna see ads like crazy this summer + fall. I'm already seeing biden ads in youtube. I dont think i ever saw a hillary one.

Speaking of ads. I have been seeing alot of "biden is in mental decline" trump ads as of late. I think that is a miscalculation by the trump campaign. imo most voters dont wanna see one candidate bad mouth the other. They jus care about what you are going do for them. Your plan to fix things n make their life better to earn the vote.

Biden can actually debate when its 1 on 1 cuz he can actually focus on a topics. He pretty much schooled Paul Ryan 8 yrs ago who was actually intelligent and focused.

Trump is the opposite. He feeds off the chaos of being a part of many ppl going at each other, but 1 on 1 he blathers out word diarrhea like his interviews. Even worse for him, since the debates will likely have no audience, he'll have no energy to feed off. No more inviting accusers like he did with Hillary, no cheerleading section in Trump hats.

usually debates dont matter in the long run (if they did Hilary would have won), but since neither candidate is gonna be doing many rallies and live appearances, this is gonna be huge exposure for them.

Last edited:
Biden can actually debate when its 1 on 1 cuz he can actually focus on a topics. He pretty much schooled Paul Ryan 8 yrs ago who was actually intelligent and focused.

Trump is the opposite. He feeds off the chaos of being a part of many ppl going at each other, but 1 on 1 he blathers out word diarrhea like his interviews. Even worse for him, since the debates will likely have no audience, he'll have no energy to feed off. No more inviting accusers like he did with Hillary, no cheerleading section in Trump hats.

usually debates dont matter in the long run (if they did Hilary would have won), but since neither candidate is gonna be doing many rallies and live appearances, this is gonna be huge exposure for them.

Now a days debates only survive the news cycle.

Biden was horrible during the primaries (cuz of the chaos) but yet he still won the nomination

Really for Biden it jus depends if he can focus, not go off on long tangents n keep his answers short n to the point

I’m still thinking Trump finds a way to weasel out of having actual debates

Huh? Naw fam. Trump wants debates. He looking 4ward to them shits. He is assuming one on one with no teleprompter, biden will be stuttering, stumbling and rambling.

But not having a audience is really gone hurt trump, cuz he cant feed off the energy

Huh? Naw fam. Trump wants debates. He looking 4ward to them shits. He is assuming one on one with no teleprompter, biden will be stuttering, stumbling and rambling.

But not having a audience is really gone hurt trump, cuz he cant feed off the energy

Eh, we’ll see

He usually says one thing to do the opposite

Debates are a waste of time at this point. either you for trump or for the human race. anyone that don't know who they voting for is someone I really wouldn't want to meet. seriously, racism aside, Trump is just a shit president all around. Debates are meant to sway the undecided but if his response to this coronavirus ain't made you reconsider then no debate is going to change that.

I honestly wasn't planning on voting this year due to the dems choosing biden over everyone else but shit too strained right now to let my feeling give Trump a win.

Debates are a waste of time at this point. either you for trump or for the human race. anyone that don't know who they voting for is someone I really wouldn't want to meet. seriously, racism aside, Trump is just a shit president all around. Debates are meant to sway the undecided but if his response to this coronavirus ain't made you reconsider then no debate is going to change that.

I honestly wasn't planning on voting this year due to the dems choosing biden over everyone else but shit too strained right now to let my feeling give Trump a win.

Pls vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back