Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Debate Thread (1st Debate): Trump Vs Biden...aka We all lost last night

The next debate will be a townhall debate.....this plays into Biden strength but I still expect Trump to be on some bullshit

Honestly at this point if you won’t vote for Biden because of this debate you probably stupid. Any adult can see Trump was on some dumb shit. The barrage the phrases it all what he is known to do. But white people and those who think they are white will act like they are so torn between the choices.
We’ve got too many of our own who still think not voting is an option.

Trump fucked himself even more by doing the "biden has dementia!!" Bullshit by sitting the bar so low, anything other than biden pissing on himself was a win, and of course it ends up being(always was) wrong and then he acts like a fucking child(as expected) during the debate...but biden is just as bad, yea aight

Honestly at this point if you won’t vote for Biden because of this debate you probably stupid. Any adult can see Trump was on some dumb shit. The barrage the phrases it all what he is known to do. But white people and those who think they are white will act like they are so torn between the choices.

CNN talked to a non white undecided voter in Ohio after the debate and this idiot said he got mad because Biden called the Commander in Chief a clown.....this country is fucked

The next debate will be a townhall debate.....this plays into Biden strength but I still expect Trump to be on some bullshit

Yea. A town hall is a better format. If he speaks to ppl at the town hall, like how he spoke to chris Wallace it will not be a good look (he wont care tho)

Being that dismissive n rude to regular, every day American ppl usually isnt a plan for victory.

Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio to run for Congress and is from Miami
enrique_tarrio_proud_boys_1_.jpg

We’ve got too many of our own who still think not voting is an option.

well look if you a person who before this year had no faith in politics never voted like that I’m fine some people just don’t vote ain’t no point in wasting time. But if you a person who
Is really undecided at this point and you have been able to watch the news I don’t see how you’re still confused

I wanted to punch that fool bro like wtf and then other white girl saying she undecided like y’all just racist
Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio to run for Congress and is from Miami
enrique_tarrio_proud_boys_1_.jpg

The proud boys chairman is a fucking Latino man.
bruh I wish this nigga would walk by Trump on a regular day without the proud boys shit and see his reaction.

Back