Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW The 2019 PPM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi Curvaceous - Santas Cumming Down Her Chimney
renderTimingPixel.png

Full video

Damm I throught she was out of the game, but still in it I see. I peek how she been only in black scenes now. Funny she started mainly doing black scenes and got popular and drift over to the pink meat and got so cocky, she started dumping on black men in the boobootv's interview saying how they are disrespectful and she only dated white and hispanic men. But look at her now going back to black men when the money is dry. Man we have to do better and let scum like this died off on their own.

Damm I throught she was out of the game, but still in it I see. I peek how she been only in black scenes now. Funny she started mainly doing black scenes and got popular and drift over to the pink meat and got so cocky, she started dumping on black men in the boobootv's interview saying how they are disrespectful and she only dated white and hispanic men. But look at her now going back to black men when the money is dry. Man we have to do better and let scum like this died off on their own.
Damn what she do to you??

damn, say it wasn't so!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back