Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019 Baddest IG Model Tournament Preliminaries

Niggas gotta get that all natural movement shit df outta here. I'm picking the chick who looks the best period. If it's close i'll give the edge to the natural chick. But if it's clear one chick looks superior, that's who I'm voting for.

so contradictory

Yall niggas gonna have to start posting receipts or a copy of these ladies medical records. Name names negros.

"I'm picking the chick who looks the best period. If it's close i'll give the edge to the natural chick."

I'm saying if it's close to where i'm pulling hairs, I'll give the slight edge to the natural chick. I'd do the same if one was panamanian, i'd give her the slight edge, but that's only if it's damn near tied.

If their both 10s and one is smart and the other is a dumb bird, i'm going with the smart one lol

I'm saying if it's close to where i'm pulling hairs, I'll give the slight edge to the natural chick. I'd do the same if one was panamanian, i'd give her the slight edge, but that's only if it's damn near tied.

If their both 10s and one is smart and the other is a dumb bird, i'm going with the smart one lol

lmao, now here we go with this "bird" shit!.... you nig-nogs never quit

6eDb_zpspffa0n3d.gif

Subject to change..

and you niggaz didn't let me know of this
:foh5:
these ladies gotta be active. this not no of all time type of shit.... some chicks don't be postin ass shot anymore and thats a criteria lol

Last edited:
this is ablackweb

i aint posting no chicks who i think might not be black or have had work done

if a chick i have posted has had work done, please show me so i can remove her
what happened to you as a kid?

you can be like this without trauma

Back