Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2019-2020 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread (#17 Achieved! RIP Kobe.)

All I can say about last night is that it was game one. Saw some good things early but after that, Green was the only bright spot.

AC Mean and Kuz need to hurry up and get well.

All I can say about last night is that it was game one. Saw some good things early but after that, Green was the only bright spot.

AC Mean and Kuz need to hurry up and get well.
Lebron was so bad in almost all aspects of basketball. We will be fine.

I had already factored in 5-7 extra losses this season bcos of AD's reluctance to play center. Last night would have been one of them, but i was pleasantly surprised to see Vogel go to that lineup to start the 2nd half. Glad Vogel did not fuck around and went to it early.

In the 12 minutes that James and Davis shared the court Friday without McGee or Dwight Howard in the lineup, the Lakers had an offensive efficiency of 128 points per 100 possessions and a plus-minus of plus-6, according to NBA Advanced Stats.

I was in and out of the game id like to see the bigs on more rolls we can get 15 PTS out of Dwight and Javale on any given night if that's our aim

Danny Greens D was disruptive
Seems like wendonalot of free styling

I hope last night was an example of how active this team will be defensively. I don't expect the defense to really be set until around game 15 with Rondo and Kuz having to be integrated as well.

Back