Welcome To aBlackWeb

Devin Funchess n no one else! Cam still aint got no WRs, damn shame. Wonder if they will holla at Dez?

They don't need another big nikka who can only run two routes.

Besides Dez gonna be a good boy teammate, take less money and continue to be patted on the head by Jerry.

Cam ain’t accurate, that’s why they got funchess after they got Benjamin, tall WRs that go get the ball. Except they didn’t go get the ball

Then they decide to trade Benjamin causes he’s not fast and say they need speed.

So basically they wanna stretch the field to hold the safeties so he has more room to over throw intermediate routes with less risk pics so they can take more chances in the air and relay less on his legs.

Cam is aight but it’s never a good sign when u have to tailor the offense that much to a QB.

Cause how do you have a reasonable back up. I predict they draft a 6’2 to 6’5 accurate project QB before the 5th round

You see when they had Ginn...that offense was deadly...they HAD to respect his speed...

And I dont think samuels has what it takes to be an outside wr...but again I havent seen him in the NFL...

Cam ain’t accurate, that’s why they got funchess after they got Benjamin, tall WRs that go get the ball. Except they didn’t go get the ball

Then they decide to trade Benjamin causes he’s not fast and say they need speed.

So basically they wanna stretch the field to hold the safeties so he has more room to over throw intermediate routes with less risk pics so they can take more chances in the air and relay less on his legs.

Cam is aight but it’s never a good sign when u have to tailor the offense that much to a QB.

Cause how do you have a reasonable back up. I predict they draft a 6’2 to 6’5 accurate project QB before the 5th round

Cam needs to work with a legit QB coach this offseason to improve his footwork...that will fix a lot of the inaccuracy problems...dude throws off his back foot way to much....as strong as his arm is...if he improves his accuracy...man...

Cam needs to work with a legit QB coach this offseason to improve his footwork...that will fix a lot of the inaccuracy problems...dude throws off his back foot way to much....as strong as his arm is...if he improves his accuracy...man...

The GOAT Ken Dorsey is his QB coach

They don't need another big nikka who can only run two routes.

Besides Dez gonna be a good boy teammate, take less money and continue to be patted on the head by Jerry.

you might be right. was jus thinkin bout adding more weapons.

Back