Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bum Bortles NFLstats.png

That's Bum Bortles NFL stats. Even in his BEST year, this year, all he can muster is a 89 QBR.

He's holding that franchise hostage. Until they get him out, this is the peak of what that team can do overall.

No fuckin way they shouldn't have at least 3 points off that pick Tyrod threw.

Them niggas don' even use watkins...does he have issues creating separation or does he suck at running routes...

Havent really watched him play for real...but I would say its probly his route running cause thats what really allows you to create separatation in the NFL...

Not a lot of guys can just separate from pure speed

Everybody love Zeke

But I think Dallas should have Ramsey and Jack instead of Zeke and Smith

I thought Dallas should have drafted Ramsey when they thought Romo would be the starter, but after watching Dak play during that 6 game suspension. He obviously needs Zeke more than we all thought. He shoypd GIVE that rookie of the year trophy to zeke

This is HS caliber offense I'm looking at.

Shits horrible.

S/n tony Romo is absolutely horrendous in the booth. He adds nothing. I miss Phil Simms

I thought Dallas should have drafted Ramsey when they thought Romo would be the starter, but after watching Dak play during that 6 game suspension. He obviously needs Zeke more than we all thought. He shoypd GIVE that rookie of the year trophy to zeke

I think they caught more Ls when Zeke played

Back