Welcome To aBlackWeb

its actually been a combo of both this season. That throw was a bad decision by mariota. Most definitely. He shouldnt have threw that. But even gruden said on that int, it was bad route distribution and a terrible offensive design.

Don't waste your time

its actually been a combo of both this season. That throw was a bad decision by mariota. Most definitely. He shouldnt have threw that. But even gruden said on that int, it was bad route distribution and a terrible offensive design.

Well why would he throw it? The Saints run that same of route and depending what the CB do, Brees would with throw or check down.

It’s HIS decision making. That’s the problem

The team won 9 games in spite of MM play.

He’s the weak link. I watched enough games and seen to many bad throws. To many over throws

Well why would he throw it? The Saints run that same of route and depending what the CB do, Brees would with throw or check down.

It’s HIS decision making. That’s the problem

The team won 9 games in spite of MM play.

He’s the weak link. I watched enough games and seen to many bad throws. To many over throws

And I really wanna know why that is. I dont know whats causing it. He hasnt looked this poor with decision making the past 2 seasons. Hes clearly regressed. We went from one of the best red zone scoring percentages to the lowest in one season. His confidence looks shot at times. Is he scared of reinjuring his hamstring? Does he not trust the playcalling? Something is up cause i dont believe hes this bad

Back