Welcome To aBlackWeb

according to what you posted, OBJ first 3 seasons shit all over Brown's tho
I was not discussing his first 3 years. I was comparing the time that they both played. We can agree to disagree but again I would take Brown. Doesn't mean that OBJ isn't a great receiver.

And all of this was with a wack ass O-line. If our O-line is even decent, it's gon be a problem this year with the acquisition of Marshall

I was not discussing his first 3 years. I was comparing the time that they both played. We can agree to disagree but again I would take Brown. Doesn't mean that OBJ isn't a great receiver.
you comparing a dude going into year 4 to a dude going into his 7th year lol

Imagine where OBJ is in 3 more years if he keeps this trajectory

you comparing a dude going into year 4 to a dude going into his 7th year lol

Imagine where OBJ is in 3 more years if he keeps this trajectory
No I am comparing the stats over just the last 3 year period. I am saying I would rather have Brown over OBJ in the last 3 years. Same time period.

No I am comparing the stats over just the last 3 year period. I am saying I would rather have Brown over OBJ in the last 3 years. Same time period.
you cant do that b/c Brown is probably in his prime...OBJ hadnt even entered his yet

thats apples to oranges

compare Brown to other WRs either taken in his class or at least one year after

you cant do that b/c Brown is probably in his prime...OBJ hadnt even entered his yet

thats apples to oranges

compare Brown to other WRs either taken in his class or at least one year after
Ok you know I dislike back and forth but I am comparing the same 3 year stats that were used to justify OBJ greatness with the same 3 years for Brown. If I asked you who had the best first 3 years of a career the answer is simple OBJ. If I ask you what player you would take based on their performance over the last 3 years than that answer becomes a little more complicated and my answer is AB. Yours might be Julio Jones. But I am comparing Apples to Apples in a real time period.

again, i would hope a dude going into his 7th year is one of the top dudes at his position

i know OBJ is at the top of the WR list, but again, dude is still only going into his 4th year

I think they are both good players, but im still rolling with OBJ

And all of this was with a wack ass O-line. If our O-line is even decent, it's gon be a problem this year with the acquisition of Marshall

Good to see you ain't Deadskins fan.....

But you still a Giants fan......

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

My browns release Joe Haden just for him to sign with pittsburgh.... #I need a sick day i'm ill

Victor Cruz got cut today and the funny thing is I didn't even know he was on the team. Dude fell all the way off, no more salsa dancing for him ever again.

Two bad knee injuries will do that to you. But I mean, dude was undrafted and balled for his 15 min. Hope he can bounce back

The Oakland Raiders and kicker Sebastian Janikowski, who has played more games (268) with the team than any player in franchise history, are in a contractual standoff that could dictate whether the two sides spend this season together.

Oakland has asked Janikowski, 39, to rework his contract, which calls for him to make $4 million in the final season of his deal, per a source familiar with the situation. Janikowski so far has declined.

Back