Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now, that our drought is over, this made me think. Who's left in each league with no ring:

MLB - TX, Padres, AZ, TB, SEA, COL, DC, MIL

NHL - STL, VNC, BUF, FL, NSH, OTT, SJ, WSH, COL (Vegas just started this year; they don't count)

NFL - CIN, CAR, ATL, SD, CLE, DET, JAX, HOU

NBA - PHX, IND, ORL, BK(NJ), CHA, LAC, DEN, MIN, NOP, TOR, MEM, UTA

Who'll win one first? And will any of these teams win it before this decade is out?

I realllllly wanna say the Caps OR Nats FINALLY get one this year, but......it's DC.

Forgot the Titans, Bills and Cardinals for the NFL

Hawks, OKC, and Kings for the NBA

Houston will be pretty good, but they have legit question marks.

For one, the offensive line needs an overhaul. Secondly, after the departure of Bouye, their secondary is booty butt cheeks.

True, but I’m not under the assumption that any of those teams win it next season. Just going forward it’s easier to build a good enough o line and get good enough corners that can just not fuck it up lol w/ their elite pass rush talent up front.

Vikings o line was worst in the league two seasons ago and I think they gave up least amount of sacks this year.

Hawks won one in 1958 as the St Louis Hawks before moving to Atlanta. That counts right lol?

giphy.gif

For one, the offensive line needs an overhaul. Secondly, after the departure of Bouye, their secondary is booty butt cheeks.

Yep. It’s gonna be harder for them to totally rebuild the o line and secondary in one off season simply because they don’t have a first or second round pick in the draft this year. Texans will have a lot of cap space though that’s where they’ll do most of the upgrading.

Should get another 3rd round pick from compensatory picks. I’d just draft 3 offensive lineman in the 3rd round.

Oh lawd.

Ppl is bigging up Vonn Bell and saying he had a great year.

What the hell was they watching. When ever. He started we gave up almost 100 more passing yards and almost 7 points more.

Dude only good when blitzing. He can’t cover the slot at all and can’t cover TEs.

Ppl forgetting he was suppose to start with KV but got his spot snatched by a Rookie (M. Williams)

Resign Kenny and Brees (please give us a hometown discount)and pick up Mo Claiborne or Bulter for the low and draft another CB in the later rounds like Tolliver.

I would like for us to maybe take the TE from Oklahoma. I like dude game and I think he would fit in well here.

On one hand the patriots defense has nobody on it except maybe Gilmore.

As the season progressed they got better.

Out of the two coaches I would rather have McDaniels tho

Yeah....I mean he is here now....when it comes to the defense....outside of three player which were Malcolm Butler, Stephen Gilmore and Donte Hightower, there wasn't a whole lot of defense playmakers on that squad and they were still fifth in points allowed....i think Matt Patricia used a scheme to get the most out of the talent that was there....when you look at it....the Patriots have been getting rid of there best defenders for a while now and it caught up to them this season

And they don't have a first round pick this year. I think they might have traded the second round pick too in that Asswhiler deal. Watt coming off another serious injury probably going to regress. They should be a good team next year but we'll see

Last edited:
Bulter has always been a average CB

Not a playmaker at all.

He made 1 play in the Super Bowl and has finish as the second best CB on the roster EVERY year he started.

Butler finally speaks out and denies all the accusations that the Belichick/Patriots fanboys in media were putting out there about him...

Back