Welcome To aBlackWeb

The good things about the Jags is they got no big hard to make, contract decisions to make on the Defensive side.

Tom Coughlin is amazing when it comes to scouting drafting WR’s. So no doubt their gonna pic a one ready to go stud and one work in progress guy thats gonna come on by years end.

They’re no doubt gonna add a stud to compete with their MLB. Their gonna add depth to the D and the OL

Only thing they need is a QB that can do more than ball control. And this year just gave them a taste of what it’s like to get there.

They got a very possible great future ahead of them

He's average at best but he did enough. Took a lot of bullshit calls, no calls and defensive lapse for the patriots to win.

They didn't lose because of bortles.

Missed 3 passes on the last drive and 1 was a TD

And finish the game with 3 straight punts and a TODs. It was him bruh

So, 98 yards in penalties for Jax, to NE ...10.

Add that to Blake Bortles Blake Bortling....seriously.....who didn’t see this script coming?

That’s one half of the flyer I posted cemented....just remember that.

The swerve is coming. I smell it. My sniffer is on to it. And my sniffer don’t lie.

(Tho I REALLY hope I’m wrong today).

"yo i bet my whole $1 vs ur $1million" - germs
Not only that, if it’s less than 20 mill, cut off my ability to make or earn ABW bucks

I will not clown in threads for a whole 30 days, I will be a model citizen

And

I won’t flirt with any ABW females for that 30 days under penalty of permaban
AFD33140-7A8A-4EBE-BA06-B3B43CD732DA.gif
That’s high stakes right there Chico

Not only that, if it’s less than 20 mill, cut off my ability to make or earn ABW bucks

I will not clown in threads for a whole 30 days, I will be a model citizen

And

I won’t flirt with any ABW females for that 30 days under penalty of permaban
View attachment 23249
That’s high stakes right there Chico

lol nigga idc if u flirt with these chicks or not, i just want my e-money.

That loss wasn’t on Bortles.....solely.

The OC folded too. No attempts to run the ball, no attempts to move the sticks; they were just trying to do the Hail Mary shit the Steelers did on them the week before.

And that D did let them down when they were needed most.

Back