Welcome To aBlackWeb

Okay.... I'm starting to feel like a damned jinx.... This shit ain't cool. I've never had this much of an issue picking winning teams.... Fuck Everybody. I'm going back to my old way.

So we both miss the playoffs and we get a better pick in the draft? I'll take that.

So we both miss the playoffs and we get a better pick in the draft? I'll take that.

well, you say that about the saints as if im supposed to get offended lol

they could easily end up with another 7-9 season. However, they have a pretty nice stretch in their schedule coming up. This off week came at a good time

Their defense is starting to actually look competent which is all they need.

That's sounds cool b lol

On the real I think we're tankin to get rid of Macadoo, that nigga is a terrible coach and play caller. If we get rid of him and use our early draft pick on an o-lineman, we'll be back in the playoffs next year.

aint no rookie OL gon help ya'll that much. If ya'll got a top 3 pick, i dont think OL is gonna be the pick. I could be wrong tho as that seems to be a real problem for them. But they might go all in on that pick for the OL and maybe get somebody in FA to bring them along...idk

That's our main issue. We have a ton of weapons. We can't use any of em without an O-line.

Niggas don't realize how important o-lines are, it's arguably the most important part of a team

i wouldnt be surprised if they finally drafted Eli's replacement

That's sounds cool b lol

On the real I think we're tankin to get rid of Macadoo, that nigga is a terrible coach and play caller. If we get rid of him and use our early draft pick on an o-lineman, we'll be back in the playoffs next year.
Bet money y'all gone get Jon Gruden

Their probably gone pic an elite Center, Middle Linebacker, or Saftey to pair wit Collins.

That team needs some leadership

Look at this GB vs Cowboys game, this nigga rodgers isn't gettin more than 1.2 secs to pass. Half of the O-line is injured.

If I was creating a team, I would focus on the o-line first. They aint the fancy picks, but they're the life of ur team.

i agree, b/c rodgers is better than eli, but even he can only do so much with a poo line

exactly. U can have all the weapons in the world. Can't use em with no o-line.

Does anybody think it could just be a coincidence that all the teams are playin fuckin oxymoronic this year and it's the first year I've ever been on a fantasy football league....?

These refs tryin to cheat for these wack ass cowboys, homie was a whole yard from the first down mark

These refs cheated for these mfs back to fuckin back. I know they're gonna be talkin bout that shit all day tomorrow, this shits disgusting

Back