Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thought it was about who was competitive in the AFC North. Now ur ass got shut the fuck down it's "well...how many playoff games they won". LOL

Keep moving those goalpost buddy.
Shut down? Nigga the whole point is about the AFC central being more competitive than the north. Division titles don't mean a fucking thing if YOU CANT PARLAY THAT TITLE INTO A PLAYOFF WIN. Nobody gives a fuck about Cincy in Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Facts. It's a two team division.

Shut down? Nigga the whole point is about the AFC central being more competitive than the north. Division titles don't mean a fucking thing if YOU CANT PARLAY THAT TITLE INTO A PLAYOFF WIN. Nobody gives a fuck about Cincy in Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Facts. It's a two team division.

We done fam, move along and worry bout them shitty ass 76ers.

I bet you they'd take 3 division titles 6 playoff appearances.

:lolfoh:

Steelers D is so trash. Who’da thought?

I'm a Ravens fan and BEEN knew this....

But I'm not gonna say they're trash necessarily, but they ain't good. Yes there obviously better w/ Shazier, but they haven't been right since Troy, Foote, and all them other old nikkas retired.

That's why I never understood the year in, year out Super Bowl predictions for them. Offensively, airbody know they got it, but their defense ain't been cuttin' it for a hot as minute now.

I'm a Ravens fan and BEEN knew this....

But I'm not gonna say they're trash necessarily, but they ain't good. Yes there obviously better w/ Shazier, but they haven't been right since Troy, Foote, and all them other old nikkas retired.

That's why I never understood the year in, year out Super Bowl predictions for them. Offensively, airbody know they got it, but their defense ain't been cuttin' it for a hot as minute now.

This year our d was starting to turn that corner we had a top 5 pass d and our run d was good...

Then Haden and Mitchell got hurt

Then Shazier

After that its been a wrap

Back