Welcome To aBlackWeb

"That's why I never f*cked with you like that"

A lot of times, it comes from a place of anger. Angry people want you just as mad as them in a dispute. But still, it seems dumb to say.

I don't believe in this. Rather, I have no tolerance for it. Saying some off the wall shit during a dispute and then cleaning it later like 'Oh, I was just mad.' don't really fly with me.

Learn the difference between allies, acquaintances, associates, friends, and etc.
I've got circles for each with boundaries and expectations within them.
Allies aren't held to the same standard as acquaintances, both aren't held to the same standard as friends and so on.
Anything else is naïve and leaves you vulnerable.
You can make money with an ally everyday, it don't mean ya'll tight like that or even obligated to each other.
Unless legally binding in some situations.

But if someone is indeed your actual friend, it does reflect poorly when you act brand new about how shitty they are.
It's also manipulative to mislead people about the nature of ya'lls relationship.

Learn the difference between allies, acquaintances, associates, friends, and etc.
I've got circles for each with boundaries and expectations within them.
Allies aren't held to the same standard as acquaintances, both aren't held to the same standard as friends and so on.
Anything else is naïve and leaves you vulnerable.
You can make money with an ally everyday, it don't mean ya'll tight like that or even obligated to each other.
Unless legally binding in some situations.

But if someone is indeed your actual friend, it does reflect poorly when you act brand new about how shitty they are.
It's also manipulative to mislead people about the nature of ya'lls relationship.

Dope post.

I'd probably flip the roles of allies and acquaintances though.

thats exactly why i dont fuck w/ people like that lmao

seen way too much wishy washy shit

your friends become the worst enemies because they know everything about you

It's like when ppl break up then all of a sudden they never loved you lol then why was you there

lol....there was a couple fighting in my apartments and the dude was outside yelling saying she just a hoe and cant suck dick and alll this wild shit

had been together the whole time i was there and was still together after that :foh3:

I don't believe in this. Rather, I have no tolerance for it. Saying some off the wall shit during a dispute and then cleaning it later like 'Oh, I was just mad.' don't really fly with me.
I agree with you but angry people dont really think logically. I will go more into the point that not every body is a logical thinker. Some think with emotions. So if that person feels hurt, they want you to feel the same way. It is not acceptable but that is how some feel. Someone says some "cross the line" type shit to me during a dispute, I can never forget it.

I agree with you but angry people dont really think logically. I will go more into the point that not every body is a logical thinker. Some think with emotions. So if that person feels hurt, they want you to feel the same way. It is not acceptable but that is how some feel. Someone says some "cross the line" type shit to me during a dispute, I can never forget it.

In my experience, you have to deal with it a lot more if you're a pretty level headed person. People tend to just want reactions when they are mad. So if you're the type that will give them something off of any little comment, they won't ever go overboard with it. However, if it's hard to get a rise out of you, people will push that line.

Depends who is saying it. If it's a person like me it means I suspected all along you were a waste of time but went against better judgment and now I'm in tha regrets for my poor choice ☹

If it's a shitbag saying it, it means they didn't get what they wanted out if you before you cut them off.

In my experience, you have to deal with it a lot more if you're a pretty level headed person. People tend to just want reactions when they are mad. So if you're the type that will give them something off of any little comment, they won't ever go overboard with it. However, if it's hard to get a rise out of you, people will push that line.
I have a laid back personality and it takes a lot for something to bother me. But it is not impossible. I hang with people that dont have anger issues, who are not always sad, who dont complain without trying to fix an issue. People that dont affect my mental health negatively. It has been years since I have had a fallen out with a friend.

I mean

sum folks may see the situation beneficial to them even if they don't really fw that person & once there's a line crossed or point of no return it's no love lost

:shrug2:

I cant see a situation where I would get mad enough at my friends to where I would come out of pocket on purpose. Or that I would ever do something bad enough to where they would be mad enough at me to talk crazy/reckless.

But ppl end friendships all the time for all sorts of reasons so what do I know 🤷🏾‍♀️

Back