Welcome To aBlackWeb

"That's why I never f*cked with you like that"

Question........If you have a falling out with a friend/associate and if they/you come back with this comment. "This why I never fucked with you like that" wouldn't that make you a sucker or clown in the big scheme of things?

Myself and a homie was having a discussion about diss songs and we thought it was funny that nigga would go in on someone diss call them rats and clowns but they was your homie a week ago same thing for ex-friends going at each other on social media.

Thoughts?

Yeah it makes that person look dumb. Just using a recent example that's why some people were laughing at Rory and Mal over the whole Joe Budden situation. Sat and laughed for years at that man being an asshole to other people then the moment it turned on them they got all these stories about how they "knew" he was suspect. People will let alot of foul behaviors go from people they like on the hope that they don't turn that same energy towards them one day

I agree with part of this statement.

Calling a rat a rat is fine as long as its a fact that they're a rat. I mean most folks don't believe their folks would tell on them so I can see them going in on them by call them a rat, a bitch etc, regardless of them being friends a week ago.

Now telling someone "that's why I never fucked with you like that" does indeed make said person saying that a sucker.

Last edited:
Funny this is basically what happened in the shit with Corey Holcomb and Zo Williams. Corey said some shit very similar and didn't get how that made him a clown ass nigga in that situation.

Let me add to the question @Cain

Zo and Corey said they spoke and worked shit out. Does the person who that statement was made to make them a sucker for being friends again with a person who said that to them?

IMO it does.

I agree with part of this statement.

Calling a rat a rat is fine as long as its a fact that their a rat. I mean most folks don't believe their folks would tell on them so I can see them going in on them by call them a rat, a bitch etc, regardless of them being friends a week ago.

Now telling someone "that's why I never fucked with you like that" does indeed make said person saying that a sucker.
You're correct on the rat situation because it could be your homie for years and he was always cool to pressure hit him then he turns rat. That scenario could be different than most

Funny this is basically what happened in the shit with Corey Holcomb and Zo Williams. Corey said some shit very similar and didn't get how that made him a clown ass nigga in that situation.

Zo and Corey said they spoke and worked shit out. Does the person who that statement was made to make them a sucker for being friends again with a person who said that to them?

IMO it does.
Yeah that makes them a sucker emotional suckers at that.

IMO it does.
Yea he said zo was the weakest person in his circle and only kept him around cuz he was good on the show or some shit.

Then Corey tried to clean it up like well we was arguing so I just said whatever.....lol

IMO it does.
Yea, you can never be cool again after that statement was said. There is no working it out

Yea he said zo was the weakest person in his circle and only kept him around cuz he was good on the show or some shit.

Then Corey tried to clean it up like well we was arguing so I just said whatever.....lol

Damn I forgot about the bold part. I was talking about when he said he only kept Zo around cause he was smart nigga who read a lot of books.

Makes that shit even worse now that you reminded me about the weakest link in his circle part.

I've actually seen this a lot. It really comes down to people overusing the word "friend."

Just because you go to the club every weekend with a nigga doesn't mean he's your friend. A lot of cats I went to college with thought their relationships were deeper than they were just because we all partied together all the time, but after we got out of school and shit got real, they started to see things differently and that's when the "You always were a bitch nigga" and "I never really like yo ass" type comments came out.

Depends on the context........and the reason for them quote/unquote..........."falling out."

Usually, something like this would probably only happen with people who weren't really friends to begin with.

Just........"associates."

Meaning, say you fuck with 2 or 3 people heavy.

Then their boy or whatever comes into the picture.........becomes part of the circle so to speak.

And you don't really fuck with their boy, but you tolerate him out of respect for the 2 or 3 people you do fuck with.

Then, dude does something foul.........either to you........or to one (or more) of the people he was cool with...............and then you tell him that's why you never fucked with him like that.

Only way it would make sense to me.

Back